Why you should join us!
1. Make your mark on the EU’s investment agenda for the bioeconomy
BIC members develop the Strategic Innovation and Research Agenda (SIRA) which defines the research, demonstration and deployment activities to be carried out by the CBE JU.
2. Networking and matchmaking with diverse bioeconomy sectors
All members are exclusively invited to BIC’s annual Matchmaking event, the premier occasion for meeting your ideal project partner. All industry members are also entitled to join BIC’s industry-only networking events which take place twice annually.
3. Find your ideal project partner with BIC’s member area
Access a database of more than one thousand bioeconomy experts from feedstock to the market, define your partnering profile and pitch your organisation for CBE JU call topics.
4. Get the latest bioeconomy and BIC news first with our weekly members newsletter
Get the latest updates from the BIC team, the CBE JU, the latest bioeconomy events and other bioeconomy funding opportunities in your inbox, once per week.
5. A unique platform for sharing your news with Europe’s bioeconomy leaders
Feature your organisation, project or event in the BIC newsletter, on our website or across our social media channels and reach a broad and diverse audience across the bio-based industries.
6. Enhance regional connections
BIC’s partnerships with European regions will help attract investments in local value chains, or demonstration and flagship projects, creating jobs and growth, and bring additional opportunities for the primary sector.
7. Better access to other European funding instruments
BIC members receive the latest information about access to funding, loans and grants from the EU, like the European Investment Bank (EIB) and from regions via the European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) or the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD).
8. Discounts to major bioeconomy events
Through our partnership with major organisers of bioeconomy events, BIC members are entitled to discounted entry prices to top-notch conferences and partnering events across the globe.